3DP 0.00% 3.8¢ pointerra limited

Any forum members calling for the head of Ian Olson or even...

1. 7,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 843
    Any forum members calling for the head of Ian Olson or even denigrating & attacking him need to calm the farm. Those that launch personal barbs & attacks show a lack of experience in the market, and it says a lot about the people making them.

Ian Olson is the guy that has built this business & has very few red marks against his name. It's fair to have concerns, but he has already given us some guidance on a few of them:

Cash receipts last quarter were lower than anyone would have liked - disappointing, but we were told that cash receipts "should bunce back in Q3 and Q4" so let's await the numbers in Q3 and Q4 - then can we judge the business performance and management transparency based on what we were told.

Yes the delay in ACV is frustrating; but we have been told that ACV is "not expected to be lower than USD $20.1 mill" so again, let's await the number and only then can we judge the outcome.

Of course the Bevan Slattery sell-down was also a negative, and hit us out of left field. It's fair to feel blind-sided by this event but unfair to point the finger at Ian - we simply don't know any of the reasons or context around Bevan's selling.

If 3DP fail to deliver on the stated expectations, then we can put some red marks against Ian's name. But I don't recall many examples of him failing to meet stated targets/objectives so I'm expecting these concerns to be addressed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $5.008K 132.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 880229 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 34608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 236136
Last updated 14.40pm 03/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.