3DP 5.00% 3.8¢ pointerra limited

Let us not kid ourselves that BS has visibility of the...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88

Let us not kid ourselves that BS has visibility of the business. His selling at such a low price only shows how much he knows about the business. He could have sold his parcels at more than 20c just a month back. I believe some of the posters here have far better insights about the industry and the prospect than BS. So, the only logical explanation I have about the selling is that he needs finance to fund his other projects. I say this not because he lacks business acumen but because he has so many other projects that need his time and attention.

There is no denying that it has been tough observing the decline in the stock price for long-run holders like myself. However, there is no point selling now when I have held it through the rollercoaster ride. I have held it through because of my continuous belief in (i) the prospect of the business/industry and (ii) the ability of the management/board. I will look for other opportunities when they no longer hold.

There is no doubt that we will see massive expansion in the use of 3d data going forward in multiple verticals. The TAM is huge, with opportunities for multiple players – it will not be winner takes it all. It is also clear that 3dp has an attractive value proposition that is appealing to prospective clients in several industries.

I have had some doubts in recent times over the ability of the management to deliver on the promise. This has been exacerbated by the relative silence of the management to clearly convey with what is going on with the business. The uncertainty about ACV and cashflows is indeed worrying, at least in the short-term. It would indeed be helpful if the management were more forthcoming in their interactions with outside shareholders.

What I do not ignore, however, is the fact that the management are also the largest shareholders. While we have gone through the pain of disappointing share price, our loss pales compared to the loss for the management team. I consider 3DP a family run business where the interest of the management is totally aligned with the interest of the outside shareholders.

As has been acknowledged several times here, we should also not ignore that Ian runs a very tight ship. Capital raisings have been minimal, and the focus has always been to grow the business organically. There would be only a handful of other asx listed companies for which we can say the same thing.

Given the stage of the business and a growing numberof competitors, there is no certainty that 3DP will deliver on its promise. Personally,however, I still believe in management and feel there is more than an evenchance that we will see much better days ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $15.84K 416.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 656324 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 29194 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ 182955
Last updated 15.41pm 21/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.