3DP 5.00% 3.8¢ pointerra limited

If you are referring to myself and @villigentMzminfz then you...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    If you are referring to myself and @villigentMzminfz then you are blatantly wrong. I’ve also had a hotcopper account for years. Most post related to another company in which BS was a major shareholder.

I simply found his 3DP case study alarming. Do I want the share price to drop further absolutely. Simple logic states the lower the entry point the higher the potential gains when this tech bear market turns bullish again.

Once again I genuinely feel sorry for investors who have lost large amounts of capital on share price declines.

Although on a personal level I’m seriously assessing taking a large position at an opportune time and the lower the price the better.

I have worked directly for BS in the past and have immense respect for him. The fact that as far as we are aware he still holds 70% of his original his holding indicates an ongoing investment in the business. Until we hear otherwise.

I just wish IO would provide more clarity on the business with all the standard SAAS metrics being made available it’s almost impossible to put a genuine MC on 3DP.

No point in trying to workout why he offloaded. Although MP1 is getting killed(Vincent English CEO abruptly resigned) SLC is down. And he’s in the process of building one of Australia’s largest Telco infrastructure projects in history worth billions. Building a knew undersea fibre project with SUBCO. And he’s privately funding(Amongst others) unlisted FibreSence.

Clearly BS is very busy and frankly 3DP relative to the value of his other investments minimal.

And just because someone offers an alternative view to the potential risks in a stock does not mean they are being deceptive or colluding.

David

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $15.84K 416.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 656324 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 29194 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ 182955
Last updated 15.41pm 21/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.