3DP 8.11% 4.0¢ pointerra limited

David - g'day!! We fully understand that you are trying hard to...

1. 1,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1766
    David - g'day!!

We fully understand that you are trying hard to get the very cheapest possible entry point into 3DP, and you made this very clear with the following two statements in your post:

1. Do I want the share price to drop further - absolutely. Simple logic states the lower the entry point the higher the potential gains when this tech bear market turns bullish again.

2. Although on a personal level I’m seriously assessing taking a large position at an opportune time and the lower the price the better.

But after an amazing 7 or 8 month period in 2020 / 2021, the Pointerra shareholders who held when it hit 80+ cents (and also probably topped up at much higher prices on the way down) have been through a prolonged period of pain for over 2 years.

The vastly reduced Ponterra share price over the past couple of years would clearly affect important personal items like the size or their mortgage or their retirement plans or their chance to get away as a family etc – not to mention the affect that this type of experience can have on relationships.

And the double whammy is that cost of living (interest rates, groceries, fuel etc) have soared over the past year or two – so Pointerra shareholders (and many other tech company shareholders) are feeling very battered and bruised at the moment.

So please understand the negative reaction from 3DP holders when you enter these boards calling for Ian Olsen to be fired as CEO (for example) & then subtly & sometimes not so subtly (eg your “unfortunately I think tomorrow will be ugly for 3DP shareholders” statement) trying to get the share price down for your own personal lower purchase price.

At a time when the current holders have had to live through sustained share price falls for a period of over 2 years now, with large % share price falls in the last few weeks in particular, and with world macro conditions seemingly getting worse.

So now all we want is some good news & then a rebound in the Pointerra share price.

IMO, nobody here is “being an emu with our heads stuck in the sand” – and I think someone with your large intellectual capacity clearly knows that the marketscreener case study report is generally pretty silly.

I genuinely hope that you purchase your 3DP shares soon – as (based on my own personal experience as an IHR holder) I know that you will be a very welcome addition to the Pointerra boards at that point
    Last edited by Brett M H: 16/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $27.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $36.65K 961.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31713 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 2576 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
0.003 ( 8.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ 146929
Last updated 12.35pm 15/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.