3DP 13.5% 4.2¢ pointerra limited

Thanks David - I am sure that all 3DP shareholders will welcome...

1. 1,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1766
    Thanks David - I am sure that all 3DP shareholders will welcome your "report / post" on this company.

As long as it is balanced - and doesn't come across as a not so subtle attempt to drive the current share price down further for your entry point.

FWIW, my personal views are that Ian Olsen has done an excellent job in growing this business - especially when you take into account the small number of staff that he has.

He has huge passion & drive, he appears to have the full support of his staff, he knows this business & his product intimately, and clearly many companies (large and small) love dealing with him.

As others have posted, they are now dealing with some massive companies - like Amazon, Jacobs, Next Era / FPL, Entergy etc.

Obviously not sure where this FY will land, but as per one of my recent posts, Pointerra's revenues & their cash receipts have been consistently growing at over 100% over the past few years (albeit off a relatively small base) - and the gross profit margin has consistently been around the 90%.

So they clearly just need to ramp up these revenues & cash receipts $ figures ASAP (firstly by getting them to the announced ACV levels) - and Pointerra will then be a very profitable business IMO.

And whilst they have been operating cash flow negative, the amounts have not been a lot in the overall scheme of things (negative $1,454k for the whole of 21/22, & negative $764k for the first 6 months of this year 22/33).

From what I can gather, Ian and his wife Jennifer hold somewhere between 36 million & 40 millions shares in Pointerra (around 5.5% to 6% of the company) - so I suspect a large part of their nett worth is tied up in this business.

So they would have also been doing it tough (on paper) over the past couple of years, and with this large shareholding Ian's interests are clearly 100% aligned with the shareholders.

Regarding your recent post, I think everyone on these boards would like to see Bevan get more involved in 3DP. For a start he has some massive projects that could significantly ramp up revenues for Pointerra - if he got them involved.

Not sure why Bevan has not done this yet - maybe you might have some insight here? Maybe it is just too soon to announce 3DP's involvement in Bevan's projects - but it would be nice to know that Bevan actually wants Pointerra to be involved in these large projects?

I might be reading your most recent post wrong, but whilst I would definitely welcome Bevan getting more involved in 3DP, I certainly wouldn't welcome or support him trying to remove Ian Olsen as our CEO.

You have already mentioned firing Ian once in a 3DP post a couple of weeks ago, your recent post seems to suggest somthing along this lines again (but I apologise if I have read your post wrong) - so I hope your upcoming report / post does not suggest this again.

Many current & long term shareholders feel this business is on the cusp of doing something really special, and Ian Olsen (and others) have got us to this point.

So the last thing I want now (during this tough little period until the next reports come out) is for Ian's focus to not be 100% on nailing the next deal (and then nailing the next deal after that).

And I would be surprised if many other regular Pointerra posters & shareholders didn't share the view that Ian should be completely focussed on running the business during this important period.

Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Last edited by Brett M H: 17/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.005(13.5%)
Mkt cap ! $31.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.2¢ 3.7¢ $51.29K 1.321M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 497382 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 8.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ 222205
Last updated 15.54pm 15/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.