OZM 0.00% 5.3¢ ozaurum resources limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-117

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 466
    "It appears I have offened you by calling him Dopey (aka Numb-nuts), are you actually MH or is he a mate of yours, if so I sincerely appologise."

Interesting question you pose highlighted in bold above. Lets look at it logically.

If MH has zero shares to sell, then there would be less downward pressure on the SP.
    If MH wants out, then surely he would want the SP as high as possible.
    If MH, or his mate, has a HotCopper alias surely it would be an account that is positive sentiment wise.
    Who benefits from claiming that MH has finished selling? Current underwater holders,such as yourself, or a non-holder.
    Which account, yours or mine, has been claiming that MH is almost out of shares since the sub notice dropped?
    Which account, yours or mine, has provided any proof to back up their claim?
    Which account, yours or mine, is most likely linked to MH?

And now I'll jump ahead and answer your next post to save you time.
    "I'm just a non-holding downramper trying to get in cheap and steal everyone's shares."

I came across OZM through the NXM connection.
    I bought in Mar and sold in April for a profit.
    OZM is still on my watchlist as it has potential, but also has red flags.
    PoG is under pressure from further rate hikes.
    OZM has/had a large holder, with insider info, selling out regardless of price.

And most importantly, despite Hot Copper's reputation, there are actually people's opinion's that I respect, and some people respect my opinion, whether it aligns with their particular stock holding, or gives them a contradictory train of thought. I hope they do the same for any and all of the sh!tco's that I hold.
    There are people that I respect that hold OZM, and I sincerely hope they see success,
    When those that I respect ask for broker data, I'll always provide the chart along with an opinion on what the data tells me, regardless of whether it aligns with their stock holding or not. The information is theirs to with it what they will.

In summary, I eagerly await your answers to the questions that I have posed above, or at least your silence on claiming that MH has finished selling all his shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.413M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 69705 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.