LYC 2.68% $6.51 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-4

1. 738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    It will be telling if MP get shorted also tonight. If not Lynas will rebound. I cant believe what State Street and Co is doing is legal. Unbelievable that it is, if it is. Surely when the rules were made for short term selling they never envisaged this level of aggressiveness. And not one bit of notice would be taken by the ASIC dopes, would it. Surely companies can make submissions of activities to ASIC to take an investigation on the volumes traded and frequency of trades. Mesoblast copped this nonsense too . Because there has to be a point of just outright ridiculousness that no law allowed for. State street arent going to go away either and IMO if they keep doing the shorting and investors wont want to support Lynas as theyre getting sick and tired of undervalued share . prices where no good news can reflect in the share price, Couldnt this be damaging to Lynas . Hotcopper members keep saying the shorters will get caught out and the SP will kick. I doubt it. No matter what good news we get or think there is, in come the shorters and the doubters sell . There are enogh doubters for State Street and Co to keep going, in fact more than 18 minths that I can think off. The more this goes on the more unloved the stock will become and we wont be the winners. They are just not going to stop their activities . I dont think any good news will help us right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.51
Change
0.170(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $6.085B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.44 $6.55 $6.43 $12.35M 1.897M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 63738 $6.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.52 20817 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.