BCB 29.2% 1.7¢ bowen coking coal limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-19

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    It would be truly beneficial to thoroughly analyse what’s played out here to not only help with future investment decisions but more importantly, to be able to understand how such unscrupulous tactics can be defeated when detected methinks.

What is it that they’ve sought to achieve by smashing the price down into oblivion? Where is the financial benefit to them? Does the company itself perhaps even have an ulterior motive for not trying to do something to stop the bleeding?

I’ve never held a stock that’s lost nearly 3/4 of its value in less than 6 months simply attributed to one group of sellers, who’ve seemingly been selling at a loss. It’s difficult to try and ascertain what the end-game here is for them IMO and how exactly are they expecting to achieve it by continuously destroying the stock’s SP.

A 2mil share buy up in one go would see this jump 20% instantly. It would presumably trigger an alert for numerous insto’s to really pay attention. And to get to that level would cost what, $200k approx? That’s nothing for the sub-holders here to throw at it and yet, they’re still steering clear of this.

I guess it’s easy to become discouraged and lose confidence & sight of the fundamentals with the current downtrend in the SP but as the below demonstrate, they’re still healthy enough prices for us to be banking significant profits…are they not?
    https://www.barchart.com/futures/quotes/LQ*0/futures-prices
    https://www.barchart.com/futures/quotes/U7*0/futures-prices

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.007(29.2%)
Mkt cap ! $52.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 1.4¢ $1.392M 70.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1527210 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 182456 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.