CHN 6.46% $1.40 chalice mining limited

the following comment has less to do with geology than spatial...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    the following comment has less to do with geology than spatial intelligence,.. you dont need to be a geologist to get my point, because the two things are not related... some geologists dont have it...some ordinary shareholders might have it.

when i saw the their first 3d rendering of the gonneville deposit i commented at the time that this was unminable, and they have not presented any drawings in the years since to change my mind.

they have not presented any two adjacent cross sections to show that there is reasonable predictability between sections...(take a look at de greys "hemi"... cross sections are regularly featured, and are standard fare as in any geological presentation), so why does chn omit intelligible cross sections (showing an outline of high grade/ low grade/ waste) from their ss? the only explanation i can think off is that a series of stacked cross sections in an intelligible form will only reveal what a disorganized mess the ore body is.https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5585/5585498-5d384059953d707260826cbad7471415.jpg

if they dont give certain details, they may have an agenda (to avoid negative impressions? which in turn might create unrealistic expectations?)...and i am entitled to draw that conclusion because they do omit details you would normally expect to see... and if i get it wrong that's not my problem, they should give the correct amount of information to enable a more accurate view.

i can imagine excavator operators having short lived careers at chn tramatized by trying to follow spray paint lines going in all directions...as for "high grading", that may be an impossibility, so it's either take it all, or take nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.40
Change
0.085(6.46%)
Mkt cap ! $536.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.34 $1.40 $1.34 $3.365M 2.457M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 10428 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 17066 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.