AHN 9.09% 0.5¢ athena resources limited

no I think the poor guy, was thinking that the androit takeover...

1. 1,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    no I think the poor guy, was thinking that the androit takeover would happen, probabbly bought in big time thinking it would. He used to be in the top 20 prior to the 249d, he sold then obviously because of management. So this poor guy has lost twice not once. I’m sure he will return again but this time only when ed is removed, although he has had big losses, with the volume he plays he can make it all back quick, if he gets it right next time. For a guy like him, would simply be a tax right off. But one thing for sure he won’t be back with Ed at the wheel.

I also believe he had a ahn Facebook page, but I don’t think it’s up and running anymore. But I’m assuming he still uses a twitter account that posts things mainly on two stocks, not entirely Shaw but it’s fairly obvious.

people think I’m tied with management absolutely not, I just believe in the resource and don’t trust any spec stock. Or maybe I just invest in all the duds, beacuse they all have the same negativity, only with ahn is Ed has been here for a ridiculous amount of time.

I think If someone could do a professional takeover it would have happend, honest deal, professional profilling and so on, it might of actually happend. Surely having the stock trading at 15c heading into production, is more beneficial for Ed. Instead bleeding the company dry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $5.352M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $10.44K 2.089M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 793434 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5013655 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.