VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Hi @FiveCent I’m still around and haven’t sold a single share....

1. 1,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    Hi @FiveCent I’m still around and haven’t sold a single share. As frustrating as it is with Volt it is no different with all speccy stocks including graphite hopefuls. To me it really is just a patient waiting game. Each start of year we are told this will be the year for graphite and by the middle of the year we start getting told it will be next year. I believe it will happen and Volt is only one of 2 graphite companies that have a resource large enough to supply the big car makers. I keep in regular touch with PC and Asimwe and I am regularly assured that AK will not let this company go down, he has too much invested and so do I and a few other large holders. PC is very very confident of winning major grants and not diluting shareholder base further. I’m sure he is looking at ways of obtaining funding to carry us through to the July-September period when grant funding will be received. There is a lot happening behind the scenes we are not aware of and even I can’t be given specifics but am assured is happening. We have waited this long, what’s another 3-6 months. What gives me confidence is we have a proven resource and of best quality, it’s only a matter of time before a potential customer takes the leap of faith and signs up. Hopefully some good news soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $13.17K 2.664M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 19132877 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3276054 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 2159993
Last updated 11.48am 02/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.