4DS 1.20% 8.2¢ 4ds memory limited

Yes, you need to say more, because your quoting of my post above...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Yes, you need to say more, because your quoting of my post above doesn't make sense to me, and you need to let me know where is the problem.

OK, let me make it clear yet again: I'm from China, PRC. So you backtrack my HC posts, and if you did it carefully enough you should have seen my very early post on HC where I mentioned my adventures from China A-Shares to ASX (and HC for that matter). Let me re-post as below:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5866/5866887-fc5cc9bb4dfa62c5f98f1646fc8ecba0.jpg

Now it's clear, a person from China, i.e. me, buying Australian stock and putting comments on HC, is that a problem for you? If you think so, you may need to ask your law makers to repair bills to prevent foreigners (a.k.a. Chinese) from buying ASX shares or commenting on HC.

The second time I mentioned I was from China was on the post you referenced to above. On that post I challenged the rumor that China has millions of homeless people simply based on fact I see in my daily life, again FACT, because the rumor itself is not true. How is that a problem? If you think that claim is not rumor then you need to get your fact straight. Or if you think posters on HC must hold anti-China mentality otherwise it's politically incorrect, then you need to speak it out loud to scare me off.

So I got into ASX with Lithium stock as an entry point, and with the perception that Australia has good mining and bio-tech stocks, those become my portfolio target. But I don't limit myself on those categories only, and happened to come across with 4DS, something I didn't expect because I knew Australia has relatively a small semiconductor industry, that's why it caught my interest. Chip technology is nowadays red hot in China due to US sanction, and I thought 4DS could potentially be a target by some Chinese semi-con player (someone on this forum mentioned that 4DS has confirmed their tech can be sold to anyone anywhere), and thought that could be my opportunity. I made it very clear that I'm currently still watching and therefore a non-holder, I won't blindly buy into it because A or B says something. I would raise questions on anything I don't know and that I need to know before I buy. Guess when I'm confident enough and opportunity is still there, I could even be a significant holder. That's why I'm here, again, how is that a problem with you?

I just wanted to have the answer, no hard feelings!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $148.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ $15.83K 189.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 450996 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 8366 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ 351089
Last updated 11.33am 13/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.