4DS 3.61% 8.0¢ 4ds memory limited

@EWexplorerLol~~~, you're funny, buddy. I didn't know this term...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    @EWexplorer

Lol~~~, you're funny, buddy. I didn't know this term before "private individual", and had to look it up, now I've learnt it, thanks! To answer your question: yes, sure as hell, I'm a private person just like the ordinary people under the sun you see in your daily lifesmile.png

Don't get into the conspiracy theory that China men are coming to take over your country those kind of crap. And don't be fooled to believe in what your biased media would like you to believe. I thought the media in China was biased, and had higher expectation of Australian media, but I was wrong. Browsing through your media, I get all negative reports about China, i.e. everything China is bad, close to zero positive for anything related to China. I always thought, where the hell is true journalism. On Chinese media, at least normally they are positive on Australia, and they bad mouth Australia only in the situation when the two nations have conflict interest. I'm no fan of the regime here, but to be fair, it's not that bad either. In a nut shell, I get same sh!t from both authoritarian (CN) and democracy (AU). OK it's now a bit off mark, let me stop here.

Have a nice day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $141.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.5¢ 8.0¢ $237.8K 2.925M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1627516 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 413159 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.0¢ 1544992
Last updated 15.53pm 13/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.