WBT 0.34% $2.97 weebit nano ltd

The way you put the news from CH about another Israeli fund...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    The way you put the news from CH about another Israeli fund buyng in would suggest there is talk of a Capital Raise but if you read the actual statement 'from the horse's mouth' it does not suggest that at all. The intimation from CH 's post suggests buying in for investment. Ead it for yourself:

On my way home after a very busy week in Perth, Melbourne and Sydney. I had great meetings with loyal Weebit Nano Ltd shareholders, institutions, and friends. I met with the ASX to resolve open issues and was glad an ASX representative joined our retail briefing in Sydney.
    During the trip I received the news that another Israeli institution started accumulating Weebit shares
    I was also updated on progress with some of the foundries. We are on a long journey, and it is very difficult to maintain patience during this long period, but at Weebit we are totally focused on our target - to close deals with the big foundries/IDMs and establish ourselves as the leaders in ReRAM.
    We have the technology, we have the team, and we have the supporting shareholders... We have what it takes to do this!
    Thank you all for your support!

... and as for the second half of your post, I think CH's post is a reasonable comment on that matter .. together with a comment on the ASX and some of the issues that have arisen.

Daniel Van Boom of Capital Brief posted an article about Weebit Nano Ltd being "lured to the ASX" and "been trying to leave the ASX ever since". I would like to make it clear that, while Weebit has issues with the way ASX has been treating it and its releases, Weebit came to the ASX based on its own analysis and has never considered leaving the ASX. I repeatedly told people we do not regret being listed there and are overall happy to be listed on ASX.
    I don't know why Daniel wrote this and it has caused damage to Weebit, especially after we had a positive meeting with James Gerraty and his team at the ASX to resolve the issues. I also want to thank Blair Beaton of the ASX attended our retail briefing in Sydney today.
    The article by Daniel was followed by an article in the The Australian Financial Review by Mark Di Stefano which made yet more extreme and unsubstantiated claims calling Weebit an "ASX hater", which is very far from the truth, without even trying to talk to me or verify these claims.
    I wish reporters would stick to facts and realize that their words have consequences.
    Thankfully, our shareholders know better than to give such articles any attention.

Read Coby's words and make up your own mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $560.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.97 $3.01 $2.89 $1.472M 500.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25627 $2.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.97 8118 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.95
  Change
0.010 ( 0.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.98 $3.00 $2.89 85058
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.