BGD 0.99% 25.5¢ barton gold holdings limited

How about we stop the insults and stick to the facts:Collin St...

1. 1,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    How about we stop the insults and stick to the facts:

Collin St Asset Management have access to the same company information as any other other unrelated shareholder and have bought heavily.

The company board(excluding Alex) have access to ALL internal information. Their CV's show a significant understanding of the gold mining industry - better than Alex Scanlon's........They haven't bought a single share.........At any time!!.........They are successful people who have knowledge and resources....Why???

Alex Scanlon has a lot of shares, but paid for virtually none of them........no real financial risk.(..and getting paid $300k a year)

Founding investors/directors who paid nothing for their shares are selling heavily.......even at the time of a placement!!

........and the whole mining operation and tenements only cost $1.13M......It was no secret the mine was for sale.....the industry just didn't want it.

.......and the company doing the resource development is owned by a shareholder..........who is selling out heavily!!

So is this a genuine mining operation or a marketing project to transfer wealth?????

I don't know but...

The people who know are selling....... and people that don't know are buying.......

Don't be swayed by the insults and belittling, be swayed by the facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.003(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $55.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $63.53K 249.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17552 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 16200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.