CTM 1.18% 42.0¢ centaurus metals limited

You could ask Rick directly. He's an amenable person and open to...

1. 1,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    You could ask Rick directly. He's an amenable person and open to enquiries that are not personal. I don't see any evidence that he is simultaneously spruiking and selling at the same time; on the other hand it's not unusual to sell in a down market even though you like a company, because that company does not exist in a vacuum. Finally, I would suggest that he, as a sophisticated investor and speculator, has more irons in the fire than just CTM and may be shifting positions on the regular.

My own take is that a great deal of money has diverted away from commodities in general, especially Lithium and Nickel. The market is depressed and sentiment is low. CTM has failed to produce a DFS on-time twice. I happen to think that is a strategic decision and not incompetence. If the DFS is not delivered this time, it will be because of the macro-economics rather than anything CTM has failed to do. There is no point CTM committing to a mine if the cost of debt is going to be prohibitive and irresponsible. They can sit on the Nickel as long as they want, it isn't going anywhere. I don't really care what Sprott or Rick does, I make my decisions based on market technicals and fundamentals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $210.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 42.0¢ $28.59K 66.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29906 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 8533 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.