CTM 2.38% 43.0¢ centaurus metals limited

I have never met Rick. I'm going on past videos where he has...

1. 1,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    I have never met Rick. I'm going on past videos where he has invited people to send him their questions, and he has (had?) a service where he would evaluate your portfolio for free. That is very generous, and he comes across as a genuine person; I have no reason to believe otherwise. I mentioned how I decide on trades because I wanted people here to know I don't buy or sell based on what Rick Rule says or doesn't say. He has been saying CTM is 'unloved' for a couple of years as far as I remember, and there is no connection as far as I can see between Rick Rule saying he likes a stock, and whatever Sprott actually does (especially since he left that role). Anyway, it makes no sense for a company like Sprott to be buying battery metals at the moment. I would hazzard a guess they've been stocking up on Gold and Silver though! It does, however, make sense for an individual like Rick to be speculating on CTM, just as we are.

I have tried to encourage people see that CTM's share price is not really related to anything a particular person or company says or does, but rather it's relationship to the price of Nickel, and the larger macro-economic factors at play. In my view, there is no singular person or company to blame, because they are very small players in the larger scheme of things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $213.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 45.0¢ 42.5¢ $1.171M 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5699 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 51840 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.