CUV 0.00% $14.30 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a substantial holder, page-17

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    I'm as positive as you about the upside potential of Clinuvel and think the current SP dramatically misrepresents this but I can't for the life of me understand why there has yet to be a decent CUV105 Vitiligo trial update?!?!? Sure, somethings should be kept close to your chest to preserve commercial competitive advantage. But this is a trial on an indication where public promotion is something that should be actively happening. The only reason you would avoid saying something this far in is if you're well off schedule. Some companies definitely overdo the updates and lessen their effect but does anyone currently have a clue where this trial is at?? How absurd would it sound for PW to say "oh we don't want our competitors to know where we're at"?? If it's going well, what are they going to do about it? It's the final results that matter and basically out of everyone's hands and down to the effectiveness of the drug. Leaving your SP depressed with a paralysed buyback that may be somewhat alleviated by active promotion of your biggest near term means to increase revenues is a spit in the face of long term holders. There's not a lot of time until the AGM. Surely hard questions will be asked then....well not really that hard actually. What is the current state of enrolment and dosing in CUV105?? If they tiptoe around that a year in to this critical trial then they should be instantly replaced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.