CUV 0.29% $14.00 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

“There's not a lot of time until the AGM. Surely hard questions...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40

There's not a lot of time until the AGM. Surely hard questions will be asked then”

Minimal if any pertinent “hard questions” will be allowed to be asked at the upcoming (2nd strike!)AGM and nothing of any value will be revealed and nothing will be changing. The obfuscation an glacialness will continue on!

The shorter isn’t stupid. They aren’t sitting on 6% for no reason. They understand Wolgen and his business model all to well and that everything is years away even NSV and they know that the market has lost faith in this guy having the skills and ability to turn this company into the photo protection monster it should have been years ago.

I remember a Mr Badcock asked a pertinent “hard” question (either last AGM or the one before)

I forget what the question was about exactly but the woman MC seemed horrified that Mr B had the gall to ask more than 1 question, more likely she just didn’t like the question that was being asked. It stood out at the time how she was so clearly angered and she ended the Q&A session abruptly directly after that question .

The short answer given by Wolgen was rather revealing but not in the way he had hoped, rather it posed the most fundamental of issues (in my opinion) that has never been addressed that I know of,

Wolgens answer - “ the regulator still has lingering issues or concerns about darkening moles” …………. ???

So just what exactly (how many more decades of safety!) is it going to take to get over these lingering concerns ?,

So just what exactly are you going to be doing differently to enable them to change their powerful (incorrect! Destructive!) opinions on this?

Surely there’s so much more that could and should be done so that these clowns have no options left other than to fully acknowledge that scenesse darkening of moles is a non (fake!) issue so they can publicly state ,

NO! THERE IS SUCH A THING AS A SAFE, NON TOXIC SKIN TAN, and we are fully behind thescenesse product and the safe and effective photo protective natural skin tan that it stimulates within the skin. ……. and we sincerely apologise for being obstructive ass wipes the entire time!

Leaving your SP depressed with a paralysed buyback that may be somewhat alleviated by active promotion of your biggest near term means to increase revenues is a spit in the face of long term holders.”

Wolgen has shown what he thinks of LT shareholders on numerous occasions. The gaslighting purchase of a measly 1000 Cuv by this person a few years back was ultimate proof of his disdain for them and their reasonable concerns. How could a 1k purchase by someone with so much money and knowledge in this space possibly be seen any other way?

I want to see change at the top (not likely?) but If nothing changes after this second strike AGM I’ll give on the commenting…….. I promise.
    Last edited by Melon felon!: Today, 15:29

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.00
Change
0.040(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $701.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.10 $14.20 $13.97 $452.4K 32.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 126 $14.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.12 66 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.