LYC 0.78% $7.76 lynas rare earths limited

So many say block me and that is fine with me. I point out a...

1. 7,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    So many say block me and that is fine with me. I point out a couple of points

No one with a BUY rating has justified their BUY rating in a couple of years. That includes Chem and Wee who I have asked many times. I have explained my sell rating often it is because of current and future, 6 to 12 months, EPS. If I am wrong and you have, give the post # or restate the argument.

No one who says block CJ has ever put forth a solid argument against my data. Lots of personal insults but not one fact why I am wrong. ( for example look above not one reason why with data just personal insults) Because my annalist does not match their dreams of riches. They cannot argue so they say block so it goes away.

You do not need to believe me. If you do not even try to understand opposing arguments you will be surprised about what happens. Fine if you consider me the enemy. For success against any opponent, you have to understand how they think and why.

I will simplify why I think what I do any of the people that say block him want to explain why I am wrong?

Here are charts of ASX performance over 50 years Market Statistics (ASX): PE, Earnings & Yield - Market Index

The current PE of ASX is almost 30, Long term average is 16 Lynas is over 80 right now. I feel PE will adjust by lowering the SP I see zero chances of SAR being much better and only a small chance of AR EPS being 2 X of 2024, 18 cents. A SP of $7.00 / 0.18 is still a PE of 39. After SAR this should be easy to predict accurately.

The average dividend rate of ASX is over 4% Dividends increase SP and there for PE by about 3 to 6 X the rate. Using 4% and 3 X Without dividends the current PE of ASX would be 28 X 0.88 = 25. Lynas does not pay dividends and even if they distributed all profits it would still only be 9 cents a share. A 1.3% dividend rate.

Almost all the time High PE forecast of sharp falls in SP Low PEs forecast sharp rises. For example the ASX Pe shot up to 80 starting in 2020 (covid)
    Average ASX 200 SP was $7160 2/19/2020 on 3/20/ 2022 it was $4550 The low PE in 2008 was followed by one of the biggest and longest runups in history. You can say oh that was just covid for 2020 but try looking at an stock or index and there is a very clear correlation. Not always emidiate but just like the high Prices and PEs for Lynas in 2020 - 2022 followed by 2 years of decline To days high PEs will cause a decline in SP the question is not if. It is when. On this I have been wrong for last 18 months. Time will tell.

So using some real data, you are welcome to use something other than mine just give a link, Explain why Lynas stock should not go down over next 6 to 12 months. I am very aware of recent run up but this happens often look at 1999 Dot Com. and 2007 banks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.