ZIP 0.70% $2.85 zip co limited..

Here's a thing maninaboat - the directors of ZIP are most likely...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    Here's a thing maninaboat - the directors of ZIP are most likely your best friends at present - last year they all received a dazzling array of salaries and bonuses, but Larry Diamond and Peter Gray also dipped out on 406,867 bonus shares each which passed them by because they did not meet performance targets set by the board. That's just under $1.1 mil that they missed out on.

CS had 994k bonus shares and now has 3.5 mil, but to vest in the future, subject to performance. LD had 943k, was granted 612k, but had 406k cancelled, so he now has 1.15 mil bonus shares, yet to vest. PG is very close in numbers to LD.

Separately, LD has 55 mil shares of the 1.2 bil on issue.

Anyway, the point is that they all have a powerful vested (pardon the pun) interest in getting the SP up and having it stay there. That is their chief purpose, aligned with shareholders' interests. I'd be very surprised if this business is not being dressed up to sell or merge and I would also be surprised if it is still in the hands of its current shareholders in 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.