DEG 1.41% $1.08 de grey mining limited

Ann: Ceasing to be a Substantial Holding - Northwest Nonferreous, page-12

1. LPN
    142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494
    I'm waiting for the 52c gap fill GP - which just so happens to be an exact 50% retrace. Too much co-incidence to not be a floor. Unless of course someone is silly enough to put out an announcement before then. I'll be careful though - falling knives and all that. Oops, maybe I just gave the game away. Maybe I'm actually waiting for 53c, or 54c. Or 49c. Maybe I'm a bot.

Dunno about Simon, I dont have any history with him myself. Probably a decent fella. I doubt he has much say in what goes on these days though. Wolves in sheep's clothing and puppet masters. Preventers of a TO..., ha! They are the TO. Or would like to be. Maybe.

Mind you - their website is unashamedly clear that they are investors, not miners, which is refreshingly honest of them. There's a great book written in the 70's by Trevor Sykes about that. Everyone should read it, then read it again every 6 months. Nothing changes, it's where they cut their little wolfy teeth.

And of course it is completely against their interest, and declared corporate strategy, to allow retail to participate, so why should they.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
0.015(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.09 $1.07 $21.52M 19.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101100 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 18723 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.