ABV 0.00% 5.3¢ advanced braking technology ltd

Been giving this sell down from Cashel Partners some more...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Been giving this sell down from Cashel Partners some more thought, particularly given the over hang of stock (circa 50m shares on offer at around .7-.8c) on offer at present. Whilst Cashel has not been a substantial shareholder since March '17 they may still have a material holding they are looking to sell. Does anyone have any knowledge of the reason for their sale? My own view is that ABV has turned the corner and is firmly on the road to commercial success with its expanded range of products/markets, outsourcing and cost control. So I struggle to believe that the reason is entirely based on a view as to whether the company will succeed, rather it could well be that their holding is held within their Fund #1. As that fund is a closed end, unlisted, terminating structure that must be unwound by a certain date they may've been forced to liquidate their holding as they simply ran out of time. I do not know if this the case, it is merely one possible explanation for their sell down. Does anyone have any information on Cashel's real reason for selling?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 148428 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 9783 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.