RLT 3.11% 83.0¢ renergen limited

Ann: CEF Due Diligence Passed, page-8

1. 2,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 904
    “The delay faced thus far in terms of commissioning is immaterial when considering we are
    commissioning a world-class plant that will be in operation for the next 20 years. We have no
    intention of rushing the process at this late stage and introducing risk. Since commencing
    construction at Virginia prior to COVID, the total delays experienced in the context of several
    global macro events of the past two years could have been significantly worse had we not
    implemented several mitigations to reduce the overall impact on the project. We are very proud
    of the way our team embraces challenges and simply focuses on finding solutions. The entire
    Renergen team is really excited at the prospect of the first liquid being produced by the plant in
    due course and seeing us move from a developer to a producer.”

The Renergen board/team are doing absolutely right things i reckon comparing to sooo many asx mineral explorers. I also hold a copper/gold explorer in my portforlio said will start drilling mid last year, nothing happened since, and most recent Ann in July said will start this August, and now it's nearly mid august, still nothing happened or announced to the market and they don't seem to feel guilty or anything LOL even the sp has tanked in the first half of this year like many others (and also due to lack of progress), NO. So just from my personal experience in this market, RLT team (esp. Stefano) has been doing a superb job along these years and Stef's interactions with the market and retail share holders are way above so many other asx companies. Just need a bit extra patience i reckon. Things can change quickly in this market you never know and no one knows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.025(3.11%)
Mkt cap ! $25.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 83.0¢ 81.5¢ $7.306K 8.873K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2030 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.