CEL 3.64% 5.3¢ challenger gold limited

Ah. The beauty of anonymous forums. I think a small 5 minute...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55

Ah. The beauty of anonymous forums. I think a small 5 minute conversation between the two of us in person would hash out who the ‘mug punter’ was.

Ego aside, what are your thoughts on Canacoord putting a speculative price target double the current SP, yet selling at prices 50% below said forecast? If they believe in that forecast price why not keep buying right up until that point on market? What do you think is going on here? Pray tell. Do you think these institutions keep buying on market ad Infinitum when they see value? Do you think this is how they have acquired large swathes of wealth?

Why after 95% of capital raisings do the share prices of any given company fall back to the raising price? It wouldn’t be institutions selling their allotment into any volume above the issue price for an instant profit would it? And then buying the same amount back at what the issue price was a’la locking in an easy profit and beginning to free carry a portion. Oh no, a conspiracy that would be. Except it’s not. This is the market. This is the game, best you educate yourself further before throwing out blasé comments you can’t back up with a skerrick of evidence. There is some emotion from a mug punter for you ☺️

Forgive me Stefoid but you seem devoid of any critical thinking yourself. I’m not as miffed as I may sound, and this was not really directed at you personally more at these forums as a whole. Too much time on my hands this afternoon.

As always, time will adjudicate whether any individuals foresight was on the money. That’s enough HotCopper for me for the week.

You can lead a horse to water…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $20.85K 392.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 730000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 573320 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.