CEL 0.00% 5.5¢ challenger gold limited

SnorkyI think you are being a bit toughRemember (if you were a...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Snorky

I think you are being a bit tough

Remember (if you were a shareholder at the time), that in 2019 this company was on the bones of its arse. The Gas in South Africa (CEL's only "real asset") was a dud because the SA government couldn't (& still can't) make a decision on allowing drilling to go ahead. They had NO money

In rides KK & team, they do a raise for $5m & get re-listed in July 2019. They then get hold of Argentina (Hulilan) & Ecuador (El Guayabo & Clorado V)

They raised $6.5m in Jan 2020, did a $20m placement in July 2020 & $42m in May 2021 - to fund the JORC definition of probably, between the 2 projects, 15-20m oz of gold & quite likely after this deal, a whole heap more.

It seems like you expected them to find this much gold without raising any capital!!

You have to spend money to make money & if you don't have it or want to be well covered for future exploration, you have to get it from somewhere

I don't disagree that these placements may have capped to price for now, but with the quantities of gold they are finding every time they drill, the market will wake up eventually. I said some months ago that if these discoveries were in Oz, the SP would now be in the $'s

It will be soon - remember KK said recently, "double & double again" - that puts the price at around $1.20 which is a price I think the BoD would do a deal at

Be patient & you will be rewarded

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $12.26K 224.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.