OCC 0.00% 37.0¢ orthocell limited

Not sure if anybody has mentioned this, but there were two key...

1. 11,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 678
    Not sure if anybody has mentioned this, but there were two key bits of news IMO.
    1. Recruitment will not occur til DEC 2019, last I saw we expected it to have been completed by end of June.
    2. "Nerve repair using CelGro® resulted in improvements in muscle power at 12 months that were comparable to what would normally be expected at 24 months with other methods." This is the first time the comparative benefits of the CelGro treatment have been quantified as far as I can tell. Up until now we have know the results were great, but not sure how great IMO.

For the insurers, a patient with a much much faster recovery would save them a fortune in nursing and assistance services for the patient.

You and your family would easily pay up to be able to use your arms 12 months faster after surgery. In the recent rat study they showed images of the damage caused by sutures in the current traditional method of treatment.

A surgeon will love seeing faster results, and will love being able to finish the surgery faster as well.

I suspect there are still a lot of placement recipients selling into good news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 36.5¢ $186.3K 503.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13513 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 30553 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.