AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Ann: Cellmid Capital Raising-CDY.AX, page-16

1. 3,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 977
    One or two on here will know my thoughts on launching (anything) into the so-called "lucrative US market".

For what its worth, and IMVHO of course, I think it is a mistake to try and launch into the US market too early. I think CDY could have learned a lesson from what PEB and XRO are experiencing. It clearly takes a hell of a lot more cash than anticipated to penetrate the US market. PEB had $30m (plus more CR's) and XRO had $200m and yet they are still struggling to get take up of their "innovative" products.

As much as I like what CDY has to offer, I am not that confident of a smooth run in the US market launch, to be frank. I do not think there is anywhere near enough cash in the kitty. At the very least, I would have liked to have seen a decent period of profitable and (cash flow positive) trading in both the Japan and Ozzie market before looking at what the US may have to offer.

Yes, the US is a potential lucrative opportunity for most businesses - but it is a market where one can get evaporated while trying to get noticed. Trading prematurely with shallow pockets (greed?) is a recipe for disaster!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1091271 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 656147 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.