AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

rickii, thanks but your first paragraph is not what I alluded...

1. 1,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    rickii, thanks but your first paragraph is not what I alluded to. The point is we've been done over by the Board with the PP at well below intrinsic value when the deal should have been left on the table and other avenues pursued. Everything (including your stake) now hinges on the ability of CC (where all the PP money is going) to succeed.

Your interpretation (conditioned by your employee's foibles it seems) is, with due respect, not rational. ( You cannot draw the conclusion from your premise: "Siren,, so now you are questioning the capabilities of color collective to successfully launch Evolis simply because the cap raise was made at 3c in lieu of 3,4?). Your use of "simply because" in context is flawed. Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

The Board is taking a big bet on CC is it not? Vista Partners researcher and strong supporter of CDY you'll recall several years ago abandoned its coverage of the coy because management failed repeatedly to achieve any sustainable increase in share price (we know that years later) and was unable to get wide enough interest in its story. Simply Vista found the there was an irretrievable disconnect by the Board and management being able to capitalise on its opportunities, Midkine included, year after year.

Are you happy (as a LT holder with the sp .10c about 8 years ago) with today's sp heading <2.9c? The PP has impacted our wealth not just due to market sentiment but because it points again to inept Board decision making. Faith as has existed for more years than yours can be challenged. Call in the Clowns. A Board and management refresh may be the answer. Yes it COULD be a 100 bagger, however, consider if it's finally time for long suffering shareholders to ask serious questions and take appropriate remedial action with the rights we are endowed with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.