AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Ann: Cellmid Capital Raising-CDY.AX, page-44

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Von Rico fair point & should qualify my comment isn't as simple as that. If management dont do a good job shareholders have paths they can pursue (other than walking) and I see that some CDY shareholders have done just that. Imo we should see more of that and if that were the case we would hopefully see less bad management teams running around taking money off investors. As the old saying goes bad things happen when good people stand by and do nothing. I think the trend for shareholder activism is improving but it requires us to do more than just complain on HC.

But just because a SP isn't where shareholders want it to be doesn't automaticall make management bad. The product everyone invested in (management and shareholders alike) may simply not be viable or the market isn't interested, or commodity prices have dropped due to excessive supply, etc. Then everyone made a bad choice.

Not trying to have a go at anyone here, I was just offering my take on what's happened with the options (disclosure: I've subscribed to my share of options in the past, not CDYO but others, and have come to the conclusion they're not for me).

Cheers, Sharks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.