AN1 0.00% 0.9¢ anagenics limited

@Taurean7 1. I can follow your calculation flow but as you...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    @Taurean7

1. I can follow your calculation flow but as you indicated the methodology and the summation is very loose and stretching a very long bow

2. Is it correct to include unlisted and unquoted options that haven’t been exercised yet as part of the top 20 or 20% holding (both for the options expiring in August and November)? If so, why hasn’t it been reflected in prior annual report top 20 holdings?

3. Would the same apply to loan shares?

4. If these options were going to allocated to the board why haven’t that been included in director disclosures when they buy shares on market ie. current holdings or interests?

5, Can you please help me find where in the 2013 shareholders approved the issue of these options for free (agm resolutions link provided)

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20131021/pdf/42k5dtsq69536v.pdf

6. Prior presentations have never indicated management hold 20%; what’s changed?

7. Cell Signals, I can’t seem to find where they are connected to the company scientists on the Cellmid website or anywhere else. Are you able to share with us who Cell Signals is and how they are connected to Cellmid please?

8. The investor presentation is definitely being passed around to institutional investors and broking shops; and like the prior presentation it is super sleek and impressive.

Thanks in advance T7

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.152M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $15.06K 1.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 229173 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 934930 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.