AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Ann: Cellmid Investor Presentation, page-28

1. Osi
    16,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    I can't and shouldn't read too much into the revenue teaser. Revenue appears to be increasing at a linear rate of 25-35% pa. It it won't be long until there is confirmation one way or the other.

The diagrams depicting updated timelines for the midkine assets is very much welcomed.

I agree that the preso is not aimed at retail investors and as with any bio, money and partnerships are needed to get products to the clinic. As most long term holders know, progressing the pipelines along the "ophan" designation for IND approval is a way of saving time an money and is welcome. Key local partnerships with groups such as the Westmead Institute give pipelines visible credibility. The key takeaway though is that pre-clinical work points to IND applications happening in the near future. It's been a long wait! Once IND approval is received, it is my expectation that Cellmid's high level board linkages will sign seal and deliver the necessary partnerships without too much ado …… and that shall be the holy grail news which eventually triples the value of this stock overnight.

In the meantime, the anti-aging arm is becoming operationally profitable. Japan is historically profitable. Apparent growth in the Australian operation along with Fillerina should do the same locally (someone like Mr Eck would see this as a priority). The US and China can grow at their own rates so long as the deals in place don't drain cash.... and I don't believe they will.

The new anti aging products will need cash …… but should (IMO) deliver a high level of synergy to the other products now on sale.

cheers
    Last edited by Osi: 03/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $336 42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1457234 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.