AN1 12.5% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

" The national television campaign will primarily target women...

1. Osi
    16,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    " The national television campaign will primarily target women suffering from hair loss or hair thinning and it is expected to build brand recognition and sales through pharmacy retail and online. "

Yes .... because the female market is where expectations can be fully realised. In this space one should under promise and over deliver. .... to create follow on sales from happy customers.

The mechanism of action (particularly for the botanical product) is to extend the hair growth cycle .... and in doing so hair shafts become thicker.  (at least that is how I understand it) .  It will thicken up hair lines but not substantially grow hair where nothing has grown for many years.  Uncle Fester will have to wait for the midkine cream.  The product will of course do the same thing for men as it does for women ..... but many men will wait too long before they decide to do anything about it (other than getting a number 1 hair cut) .  This is why I would very much like to see the development of a hair cream (or slick) optimised for young men.

Anyway all is good . My focus is now on the company rather than the ASX.

cheers
    Last edited by Osi: 27/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.