AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

This has been sitting under our collective noses since...

1. 3,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    This has been sitting under our collective noses since February.
    In the above document at the top of the page is this statement which I think is extremely interesting and may give some insight into what has been going on with Cellmid and Advangen.
    The last seven years of research guided by the able hand at the helm have been mostly about developing a
    product that will be far superior to anything on the market.
    The rapid uptake of a new product in Japan on QVC and what appears to be quite considerable inroads being made in the Chinese markets with Lexilis and JOJu, distribution is becoming more widespread.
    I have highlighted what I consider the whole crux of the matter in Red (appropriately).

The latest research demonstrates a significant technological advance into synthetic
    molecules
    with high specificity and affinity to the FGF5 protein. The research program
    targets the development of novel FGF5 binding RNA aptamers using a SELEX
    enrichment approach2
    . The aptamers were optimised for high affinity (Kd 0.118 – 0.7
    nM) of binding to FGF5, and high specificity, showing no binding activity with closely
    related FGF family members or the FGFR1 receptor. The aptamers were subsequently
    demonstrated to have biological FGF5 inhibitory activity via assays against an FGF5
    responsive cell line.

The no binding with FGF7 ( a close family member) may allow the FGF5 inhibitor to get on with its work without negating the new growth efforts of FGF7 which may have its own set of likes for optimum growth which do not include any inhibitors, thank you very much

The sudden appearance of FGF7 as a subject of interest on the QVC launch of RED EX suggests to me that it contains the new aptamer and possibly a FGF7 growth promoter of some sort. (Possibly liquorice).

I would suggest that this may become a world beater.

Last edited by Pharmargeddon: 27/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.