AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Ann: CELLMID QUARTERLY OPERATIONAL UPDATE, page-19

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    The old Cellmid would of rolled the recent news into one announcement and posted it on the ASX in the form of a quarterly 4C with a paragraph or two on the key achievements of the business.

The new Cellmid has broken up one announcement and spread it over +3 announcemnets to ensure the information published is transparent, concise, informative, descriptive, forward looking, very optimisticly bullish to current shareholders and more importantly enticing to potential new private investors and wealth funds.

The numbers published today were nothing short of outstanding however the highlight for me was the title of the announcement: Record $2M Sales for Cellmids “FGF5 Inhibitors”. I like the fact the announcement is making reference to science technology to solve a modern day issue and consequently repositioning the business back to a life science company.

More about FGF5; https://www.evolisproducts.com.au/scientific-publications

It can’t be understated the significance of the CEO buying shares on my market; you really can’t ask for a stronger testimony than this fact.

I’m not sure what has changed by I do get a positive vide about the short, medium and longer indicators of the business. This viewed is equally being shared on social media by business commenters today.

The opportunities are mega and with so much Midkine work being done outside the control of Cellmid it is only a matter of time when big pharma will come knocking and want a licensing deal (the company has recently said as much in recent shareholder presentations).

I think it is very positive that the CEO is thinking and acting like a shareholder and doing what is best for the greater numbers and not just a few.

Whatever is behind the new version of Cellmid is to be applauded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1199234 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 382694 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.