AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Ann: CELLMID QUARTERLY OPERATIONAL UPDATE, page-32

1. 551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    I agree with the potential in China. This is particularly true as Advangen offers organic products.

Here are a few interesting statements in this context.

Five Australian consumer goods on China's top demand list
    (Source: SMH)

The link to organic hair care products is obvious.

On a more general note:

ANDREW KUILER: TRANSFORMING FOOD & BEVERAGE IN CHINA
    (Source: advance.org)
    It is not hard to seesan organic hair loss product in the same realm of demand.

And as a side note an article about the daigou phenomenon:

(Source: ABC)

Another interesting read about the middle-man/daigou phenomenon: DailyMail.

Overall, there are tons of articles about the opportunity in China being incredibly strong, and having momentum right now. Maybe a targeted advertising campaign there would boost brand awareness.

So in a way with can see how the wait for the import permission to China may have influenced the timing regarding where Cellmid was going to roll out first.

I do not think that the US roll-out is a secondary strategy, though. It is still third largest export partner.  I believe that CDY always intended to go global and deals like the one with Neiman Marcus are part of a well-prepared strategy to roll out there, too. The US market is a great fit for the organic FGF5 product range.

And Aussie products, particularly organic ones, seem to have hot seller potential in both China and the USA.

Here is a rather humorous blog article on Brand Me: Aussie Brands Thrive in America.

Or one from Nature's Child, titled China And USA Demand Australian Organic Baby Products (Source: Nature's Child)

And one from Byrdie, saying "Either way, Aussie clean beauty just works."

About the Australian Made Campaign in general:

(Source: IFFS)

Lastly, an interesting article about the US Australian trade relationship:
    http://perthusasia.edu.au/getattach...d/PUAC-Trumping-Trade-Satchwell-March2017.pdf

Overall, the future for évolis should be prosperous with both markets now being properly in the works.
    Last edited by mightypirate: 18/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $336 42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1457234 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.