AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Ann: Cellmid raises $4M to leverage sales growth, page-144

1. Osi
    16,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    With the market down 2.3% it is not a day to be putting out any solid announcements YDADDYK.

The OTC will do well and I strongly believe that the market will be positive about the OTC strategy for the US and slightly futher on the eyelash growth product. Having Kikkoman as a bulk production partner essentially sealed the deal for deeper pocketed interests on this. Also we know that Maywufa's order was on the way so that should hit the next quarterly IMHO.

All that said ....... it is only what I perceive as a fallback position on some aspects of the midkine upside ...... notably getting a solid tumor trial going. I don't expect every retail type investor will go to the deepest depths to analysis the POS on this but any instos with an eye to the medim or longer term will have done so. Maria is talking about the potential to get the antibody batch cleared for the clinic to fast track progress. Ether way it won't go to waste (I'm thinking Zoetis) but we can only wait and see. Then there is GW Pharma/Computense nexus along with another yet to be named collaborator (maybe for diabetic nephropathy ... I can only guess .) . Then there are the diagnostics collaborators. It goes on and on.

Essentially the company needs many more collaborators and easy to manage deals to take the weight off its shoulders.

Have a great weekend!

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.