AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Ann: Cellmid Secures Bloomingdales USA Partnership for Evolis, page-18

1. 4,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    There seems to be some confusion at least in my mind. Small Cap implies Macy's will stock CDY's skin care range iaw my underline and bolding below. I don't think this is correct and would value others opinions here, Bloomingdale's is one of Macy's department store groups and is the premium end of the market.

Cellmid's release states only that Bloomingdale's will stock Evolis Professional which I presume the correct interpretation and hence Macy's won't be stocking either skin care products or Evolis Professional.  

Perhaps a correction is needed or am I misinterpreting something here ?

From the article Small Cap Stocks

"Bloomingdale’s’ parent company Macy’s currently more than 690 department stores in 44 states across the United States and will soon be stocking Cellmid’s first skincare range which caters for “millennial and Gen-X consumer preferences”, with Cellmid confirming that sales are expected to commence in June 2018."

From Wikipedia

"Bloomingdale's is a department store founded in April 1872 and currently owned by Macy's, Inc. It is one of two department store chains owned by the company, with the other being Macy's. Wikipedia"

From the Cellmid ann

With a plan to cater for the increasingly discerning millennial and Gen-X consumer preference for effective, science based, clean, functional cosmetics, Bloomingdales will stock évolis® Professional in its retail stores and online channels. Sales are expected to commence in Q1 FY2019.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $336 42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1457234 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.