AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Thank you CDY true believers! Today’s posts with the research...

1. 1,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Thank you CDY true believers! Today’s posts with the research unearthed here, coupled with the info from Cellmid from December 2017, I believe sets a far more encouraging outlook and significantly de risks our investments.

Maria could further assist us (and in turn inform potential investors and the market) by refreshing CDY’s website to include as a main tab, say ‘Current Affairs’ or ‘ In the News’ or even the present description ‘ Cellmid in the media’ (but reposition and update it continually) to report selected items from the valuable info you researchers unselfishly share here.

The repositioning of this source of potentially luring information to new investor (and others) on the website would make easier access to it ( e.g. the enlightening Marketing Matters Sky News posted here today by our much appreciated and prescient Pharma). It should replace the out of sight and out of date ‘Cellmid in the Media’. That is now a link from the more restrictive description ‘Shareholder Information’ where one has to trudge first to find the media content; and, sadly, the single item there is ‘ Midkine Symposium 2016’; nothing on Evolis.

Maria’s depth of marketing expertise vis-a-vis Evolis and candidness evident in the Sky News Marketing Matters post today, in particular her insight into the risks of expanding overseas (especially related to global marketing costs and ROI) was reassuring. All considered, and to declare my interest, I assess merit to seriously top up.

It would be beneficial for all current and potential stakeholders, and positive for the sp, if the above Marketing Matters program (and further info of relevance) could be viewed in conjunction with the recent excellent Cellmid investor update on a refreshed website better positioned as above. There should be no ASX continuous disclosure concerns in doing so.

This should at last contribute to a long term, sustainable, rising sp and as a first stage to a benchmark minimum floor sp of $0.80 ($0.04 pre consolidation) leading to that often mooted, dare I say, ~$4.00. I strongly sense a conjunction of favourable outcomes and developments making this inescapable. GLTAC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.