AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Ann: Cellmid secures new US Retail Partner for Evolis, page-3

1. 97 Posts.
    Over one year to do a second US deal and this is the company CDY do it with. They seem to be very independent and small even though they have 59 stores(which all appear to be in regional areas). The website is also very amateurish and only accepts paypal payments which indicates to me very small company.

I could be wrong about this new deal but when CDY start selling into the US on 3 Nov 2016 and we have Neiman Marcus online presence only(not in stores) and now with this company called soft surroundings(seemingly very independent and small), and over 1 year to sell in the US and no significant sales figures evident then I have no confidence in the people running the business and strongly believe that people need to be held responsible for their sluggish performance starting from the top down.

We have had a hair loss product that is clinically proven to work for nearly five years now and we still cannot generate any significant sales other than in Japan where the business is run by other people. We do not have any major US, Asian sales or European sales, it is not rocket science selling a hair product that is organic and clinically proven to stop hair loss, in an industry that is worth astronomical amounts.

What is going on? Absolute Joke....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.