AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Ann: Cellmid Share Placement Raises $6 Million, page-114

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    The more time I spend reading and trying to understand the management of CDY the more I realise that they seem to be in business for themselves.

During these times of hardship I note that MOST business have had their management take a general 20% pay cut until July to save money. CDY, no such thing. Instead they've threatened that if we dont approve resolution 1 & 2 (to generate $1m) that the rollout of their test will be negatively impacted. They could save hundreds of thousands of dollars if they took the action the rest of the country has taken.

During a time where CDY should be pumping up their business and getting excited, they are silent. they have a product that could change the face of their business and all we are hearing is silence. The most noise is on here in this forum and to be honest I'm pretty tired of reading all the conflicting news headlines and the down ramping negative talk.

I haven't spent much time on HC but it's proving to be a waste of time IMO.

IMO it is the broker trying to keep the price low to get the extra $$$ at the end. Average business ethics if you ask me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.704K 588K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 697002 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.