AN1 11.1% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

I read this article but don't have access to it right now.It was...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I read this article but don't have access to it right now.

It was very supportive of POC antibody testing, and attacked the pathology industry for pushing its own financial interests in promoting the PCR lab tests and denegrating the antibody tests.

I thought that was an interesting point, and the idea that antibody testing should be done in conjunction with the PCR testing was also raised, which i agree with.

The article also referred to the mysterious government order of 1.5 million POC tests in March, but didn't provide any further info on that. It included quotes from MD Solutions (who seem to be selling POC and PCR tests online https://www.mdsanz.com/ ). There was no mention of Cellmid.

The article raised some good points, but was very lacking in research, depth and analysis. Ie, typical modern 'reporting'.

Overall, it would be considered a very postive news article for companies in the antibody POC test kit game. Does that include Cellmid? Do they have access to large number of tests that anybody wants to buy? Who knows????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.691M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $8.671K 1.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1735002 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.