AN1 11.1% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Good pickup.In typical style, the politician is being very...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Good pickup.

In typical style, the politician is being very cagey.

I'm sure I saw something early on in all this about Cellmid having ordered a large number of tests, maybe it was 1.5 million. Maybe it was in the infamous tweet. I think there was the impression that the tests were actually in Australia and ready to go. Do you remember anything like that?

It does seem (theoretically) possible that the government has some sort of order with Cellmid, pending approval of the tests by the doherty foundation. Of course, they also might not. it's certainly never been stated anywhere, and lately Cellmid has only referred to selling their tests to doctors.

but even if the gov does have a contract with cellmid, the gov would then have the political problem of reputation issues with Wondo and Cellmid, and, sadly, the fact that it's a Chinese test.

Cellmid supplying tests to the gov still looks like a long shot, but you never know - stranger things have happened. and i do have some optimism that antibody tests in general will end up playing a big role.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.691M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $8.671K 1.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1735002 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.