AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Just as a side note for the day I asked my Professor friend at...

1. 1,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Just as a side note for the day I asked my Professor friend at Otago University what his thoughts were on a vaccine coming out super fast. Here is his reply.

I am sceptical about how fast a vaccine can be found…if at all. After all the common cold is a coronavirus and we do not have a vaccine for it. However, a lot of research dollars are being spent working on this problem so a vaccine might be forthcoming. So far the Oxford team seem to be making the best progress. Another problem is that the vaccine produced may be one of these new RNA vaccines (apparently, they are relatively easy and fast to make). The problem is there are currently no RNA type vaccines so it will require testing to show it is safe and that takes time. I did hear one virologist say that covid-19 was not a complicated virus, so if that really is true it will make things easier. Of course the worry is that like the common cold it might be able to mutate into something more or less deadly. I am pinning my hopes on a vaccine (or coronavirus mitigating compound) coming out in about 18 months (I cannot imagine it being done faster) but if it does that will be VERY fast!!

My assessment would be nobody knows at this stage.

And for the record Soud even though you have all the answers and know exactly what is going on the background this guy knows more than you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1199234 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.