AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Although while also not a Doctor (Registered Nurse), I would...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Although while also not a Doctor (Registered Nurse), I would think not. I like your kind of thinking though.

When you think about medicine, it always helps to think of two basic principles. What does the body do to the drug? (as in how will it absorb/excrete it) and what does the drug do to the body?

When dealing with shoddy lungs (which are your natural ventilators) you want drugs that will open airways and reduce inflammation, and medicines that will act locally to the lungs (so yes, inhalation/nebuliser/ventilation); you want to essentially clean your ventilator as best you can with drugs like Ventolin [Salbutamol].

The aim of the antibodies is to stop the infection in the first place. So there is an even better way to more quickly deliver drugs for it to be absorbed, and that is with the use of a PICC (Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter) and intravenous delivery; which is an IV line that will run pretty much smack bang above/in the superior vena cava (main vein which delivers the blood back to heart before it is pumped into the lungs for gas exchange/re-oxygenation). Maybe imagine a watering can VS using a sprinkler (that will continue to work even if your lungs are failing).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.