AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

Ann: Cellmid Signs COVID-19 Rapid Diagnostic Supply Agreement, page-824

1. 2,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Hi EML, thanks for the reply.
    My concern was not who would use the test, more the amount of info / assumptions that are being made on the back of media posts that seem to be going round the world like Chinese whispers with little additional proven information. As it stands on the one side, if you are bullish, is that from the Chinese data (tested on hospitalised cases from what I can gather) this test is cheap and 96% accurate and will save the planet, on the other side top scientist have questioned those claims even placing doubt on the accuracy after exposure where the majority of informed posters see the profits will be.
    There are now tests like these being sold all over the world as general screening tests (India, indonesia etc.) and from what I understand (based on known limitations) all these test have been sold under false pretenses (or are governments rolling them out to show the voters they are being proactive knowing the issues involved).
    CDY holders and the world deserve some clear, accurate and independently verified information on these tests. Early on, I appreciate it would be difficult, but now these tests are available you would hope there is an effort by the companies selling them to verify the claims they have made on accuracy (provided by the manufacturer that is selling them the product).
    Sorry to be negative, but the lack of this clarification to me implies that the company either cannot be bothered to clear this up or the tests are not up to their earlier claims. The longer this silence goes on the more damage is being done to the company's reputation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.