AN1 11.1% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Ann: Cellmid to Acquire BLC Cosmetics Pty Ltd, page-46

1. 3,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 967

Just having a few second thoughts….

We only seem to be commenting on “Tranch 1” of the deal (ie - $1million in cash and 32,786,885 shares at 6.1 cents each). Does that mean we arenot expecting any “growth in FY2021’s EBITDA of $500k”??

For “Tranch 2”, assuming the worst (in $$$ outgoings) for CDY and thebest for HGL, CDY would be paying the following to HGL if BLC’s EBITDA exceeds$500k:

3 x the incremental growth between $500k EBITDA and the EBITDA ofFY2022, which would be;

· The first $700,000 in cash;

· The next in shares - up to 50,000,000 capped - issued at a price of upto 9c each (ie $4,500,000);

· Anything in excess of the above will be paid in cash; and,

· No growth in EBITDA = no Tranch 2 payment necessary.

Also, HGL will nominate one of their people to be on CDY’s Board as anon-exec Director.

I cannot understand why CDY agreed to pay HGL for an increase in EBITDAfor the FY2022 period. We are either buying 100% of the company – for better orworse, or we’re not. If the settlement date is October, how is any EBITDA afterthat date of interest to HGL?

On reflection, I reckon HGL certainly got the better of this deal. CDYare going the M&A way in order to buy some increased “revenue” and HGL –which are an investment company - are getting rid of an underperforming asset.They get $1 million for liquidity purposes, they get a decent shareholding inCDY and they get someone on the Board to keep an eye on things. Also, if thingsgo well next year – they will get a bite of that too!!

What maybe might be a good thing for CDY shareholders is, I noticed inHGL accounts they “terminated” their previous CEO!! And, the management took apaycut over the last year due to the under performance of the business. I hopeMaria has got those bases covered….

Standard Disclaimer: THIS POST REPRESENTS MY PERSONAL OPINION, PURSUANTTO SECTION 14 OF THE NZ BILL OF RIGHTS ACT 1990 AND SECTION 19, ARTICLE 4(1) OFTHE AUSTRALIAN BILL OF RIGHTS ACT 2017. MY OPINION IS NOT INTENDED TO BEINVESTMENT ADVICE. I AM NOT A REGISTERED INVESTMENT ADVISER. I RECOMMEND CONSULTINGA LICENSED INVESTMENT ADVISER PRIOR TO SPENDING YOUR CAPITAL. THIS POST MAY, ORMAY NOT REPRESENT THE TRUE STATE OF THIS COMPANY’S AFFAIRS BUT IN ANY EVENT, ITSHOULD BE TREATED AS COINCIDENTAL IN EVERY INSTANCE. ANY RELIANCE OR ACTIONBASED ON ANY PART OF THIS POST, IS DONE SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. HAPPY INVESTING!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.691M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $8.671K 1.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1735002 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.