AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

Ann: Cellmid's Alopecia Patent Allowed in Australia and Japan, page-21

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Occhi,

Your problem is you table these each and every day and thus constantly negatively affect the share price on an ongoing basis.

To summarise my attitude to CDY:

Since I initially bought and sold CDY shares I've seen the Company expand significantly, especially in the Advantgen area. Currently all three areas of the business seem to be competing well in their various operations. Most of these endeavours have been initiated, and driven, by the CEO.

Sure there have been assorted cock ups which have cost us but, overall, I expect the Company to be profitable over the next 12 months, even within the Covid19 pandemic.

If the Company is split in two in the medium term, as foreshadowed (cancer and Evolis streams), I believe that will be profitable to the shareholders. Now that the Evolis side of the business has had significant exposure through high end stores in the USA, Japan, and now China, etc. I assume that it will become overwhelmingly an online Company with low costs and high margins in the future. (The hair restorer product itself has to be addictive anyway as once customers see that it works they are more or less locked in - such is the nature of personal vanity, i.e. Evolis is, necessarily, a natural 'slow burn' but cumulative business).

Personally I had 500,000 shares at average cost 22 cents in CDY. I sold 100,000 on the 2nd April at 39 cents and currently have a Buy in to replace them.

In my opinion you seem to be so consumed with a personal animosity against the CEO that you can't see the wood for the trees, to your own and our detriment.

Donos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1197315 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 109888 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.