AN1 11.1% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Right. Let's put things into perspective with a bit of really...

1. 551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Right. Let's put things into perspective with a bit of really brief research:

Europe is still the world's largest cosmetics market

Europe is still the world’s largest cosmetics market and saw retail sales of €77.6bn in 2017, ahead of the US at €67.2bn and China at €43.4bn, according to Cosmetics Europe.
    Source: Cosmetics Business

By the way, there are plenty of smaller and bigger interesting online cosmetics/beauty platforms in Europe, including All Beauty, Sephora, Look Fantastic, Feel Unique, Love Lula, MyShowcase, SpaceNK, Cult Beauty, Beauty Bay, or even something like Douglas... here's a few more. Let's not forget that our recent addition to the board, Kerry Yates, used to work for Unilever, and we still have our major holder on board, too. While not European, I still see ULTA Beauty on the horizon. Anyway, we have expertise on the board. I'm confident they will work out what needs to be done to get it across the line.

I was also interested in looking at the smaller EU countries as people seem to underestimate the potential for sales there. So here's the largest 10 cosmetics retailers in Central Europe (* refers to the five Central European countries of Bulgaria, Czechia, Hungary, Romania and Slovakia):

(Source: CEE Retail)

"Cellmid has already established a partnership with one of the largest cosmetics retailers in Europe and it is expected that e-commerce sales on the partner's platform will commence in 1H FY2020." - nothing indicates that the partnership is exclusive.

And lastly, an interesting find about the beauty/cosmetics market in Russia and Europe:
    https://www.bretagnecommerceinternational.com/voy_content/uploads/2018/01/cosmetics-in-russia-2017-2018.pdf

Last edited by mightypirate: 01/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.691M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $8.671K 1.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1735002 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.