AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Ann: Cellmid's Shipment of SARS-CoV-2 Tests Received, page-121

1. 2,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    I pointed out why CDY could not afford to import 500,000 tests, but that was rejected as from numerous sources and assumptions CDY was bringing in a minimum of 500,000 tests.
    Anyone with a science background able to explain how they will evaluate the tests? Easy to find sick people but not sure how much access they will be allowed, false negatives would require a little bit if time to compile the data and there will need to be access to confirmation testing when patients are asymptomatic (not easy to get testing when showing no symptoms). That is unless they are working with the government, but surely that would have a material impact on share price so needs to be made public.
    My guess is, to get big contracts they will need to wait for someone like the UK government to publish results. If results are good, I am not sure how CDY will secure enough tests to provide them much profit as everyone will be lining up (some will have political sweetener’s included with the orders), or the results would be bad and CDY will have access to as many tests as they like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.